Collection of Information
- We only collect anonymous information – Cookies are used in order for the games and apps to function better and provide you with a better experience. A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on your computer or mobile device. Information about your operating system, browser and IP address may be collected.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information – Information like your name, phone number, address and email address will not be collected.
- We do not knowingly collect any personal information from persons under 13 years old – The same goes for allowing persons under the age of 13 to register. Do not send us any personal information like your name, phone number, address or email address. If this type of information has been inadvertently collected, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove any sensitive information right away.
- We do not store nor share your precise location.
- You can at any time request to see your personal data – You can log into your account and see every piece of information about you we have stored. We encourage you to contact us at email@example.com to request access to information we have stored about you, and feel free to ask us to make any changes you feel are necessary.
- Any of your personal data is kept for a limited period – Our systems are designed in a way to keep log data for up to 1 day after it has been collected. After you have deleted your account, we remove all of your personally identifiable information, for instance, your name, phone number, address or email address and any other preferences associated with you and your account.
- We do not use nor collect your precise geographic location.
- We may share personal data with companies we trust – Our games and apps may contain links to websites that are operated by our partners. Our partners have separate privacy policies, therefore, we do not have no responsibility for the activity and content on their websites.
- Disclosure of your data – Any of your personally identifiable information will not be shared with third parties unless you have given us your consent, or to comply with the law, protect your rights or develop our products. We may share your personal information with trusted partners in order to provide you with advertising offers or services, as long as third parties agree to keep the information confidential.
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
We may work with analytic companies so that we can understand better how our games and apps are being used, for instance, the duration and frequency of usage. We work with third party advertising networks, which need the information on how you are interacting with the advertising that is provided in our services and this is what helps us to keep our free apps free. Advertising networks use pieces of information that are collected by our services but these third parties cannot identify you personally. Advertising companies collect anonymous data and you have the possibility to opt out. Here is a list of third party analytics and advertising services we use, you can learn more about their data practices and that includes the opt out mechanisms they may offer.
- AdMob – AdMob is one of the largest advertising platforms which gathers all the best technology in a single platform so that we can gain insights about our users and maximize our ad revenue. They are a leading global mobile advertising network which helps app developers to promote and monetize their games and apps with ads.
- Facebook Audience Network – Facebook Audience Network, lets us extend our ad campaigns and help us reach our audiences on mobile apps, mobile websites and videos. With the Facebook targeting, measurement and delivery, they make sure that each ad on Audience Network helps us reach our campaign goals.
- Chartboost – Chartboost is the largest revenue platform for mobile games. They empower developers to find new users and monetize their games by providing the tools and analytics for smart decision making. Chartboost powers over 60.000 games from major companies and drives over twelve billion game sessions per month. With the Chartboost technology platform, publishers can cross-promote their own games and apps to build awareness or to make direct deals with other publishers in order to drive revenue.
- Heyzap – Heyzap builds engaging and beautiful mobile ads. They have a mission to pair intelligent targeting and awesome design to create the biggest mobile advertising company. Their ads are used by leading companies in mobile industry.
- Flurry – Flurry Analytics is optimizing mobile experience for people and their analytics software is in over 540.000 smartphone and tablet apps on more than 1.4 billion devices around the world. This gives this company a deeper understanding of mobile consumer behavior and Flurry has turned this insight into accelerated revenue and growth opportunities for app developers.
- Adcolony – Adcolony is a leading mobile video advertising and monetization platform which plays crystal-clear HD video at lightning speed and drives deep engagement with content featuring proprietary Instant-Play™ technology. AdColony reaches global audiences for advertisers and provides one of the best monetization platforms for app publishers on iOS and Android.
- Unity Ads – Unity is more than an engine, it also brings of integrated services that only continue to grow, retain, engage and monetize audiences.
- AppLovin – The ad revenues depend on how well the underlying technology serves the users, and this is what sets AppLovin apart. Their market platform and advanced optimization algorithms deliver real results.
- Flymob – Flymob is a solution to monetize mobile web inventory and grow the number of downloads for mobile apps. Their advanced technologies and experienced team are helping us to reach our high mobile goals.